SLÄGGÖ Flex RingMarch 31, 2017
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring is a flexible Modular Quick Change Solution. The design provides superb comfort and is able to be mounted in a great range of garments. The system has a circular shape, so there is no need of indexation/orientation during installation.
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring can be used with both silicone and latex wrist seals. A broken seal can be changed on the dive site in a couple of minutes – without tools or gluing. No risk of losing a dive or outdoor activity due to broken seal! It is also possible to change size and/or type of wrist seal in order to adapt the suit to different persons or activities.
- Flexible and soft – providing superb comfort!
- Opportunity to change seals in minutes without gluing.
- No need of indexation/orientation during installation.
- Easy to adapt the suit/garment to different persons or activities.
- Can be mounted in a great range of garments.
More information here: www.sitech.se/products/modular-solutions/slaeggoe-flex-ring.aspx
SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring Manual movie: https://youtu.be/5IXzs6NhNUo
- PURPLE Limited edition set
- Precision made in Sweden
- Cold water diving pioneers
- About us
- Dedicated diving personalities
- Benefits of modularity
- Important product information
- Dry Glove Systems covering all needs
- Valve philosophy
- The Dynamic QUICK NECK
- ANTARES Support Ring
- At the rudder
- SLÄGGÖ Flex Ring
- ORUST Neck System